iheartmoms aims to encourage, inspire and educate moms everywhere. We believe in sharing the joys and challenges of motherhood together and are committed to fostering an educational, supportive and secure environment.
- While we strive to keep our site family friendly, it is after all, made for moms and therefore is not suitable for all audiences. Our content is frequently presented in a direct manner that may not be appropriate for all age levels.
- By using our site, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years of age and have your parents' permission.
- You may not use this site for any illegal activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not exploit this site to access unauthorized information.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue your use for any reason, with or without notice.
- The Company is not responsible for any damages or loss resulting from your use of the site.
Users may not post Content (as defined below) that:
- is unlawful, threatening, libelous or defamatory;
- violates any party's intellectual property; or
- is detrimental to the quality or intended spirit of the site.
Examples of unacceptable Content or behavior include:
- abuse, harassment, engagement in personal character attacks, threats of violence, flaming, intimidation of any person or organization, or any other threatening behavior;
- engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that violates others' rights;
- providing information that is false, misleading or inaccurate;
- hacking or modifying the site to falsely imply an association with the Company;
- implying or pretending to be affiliated with a company or organization with which you are not affiliated, or misrepresenting the extent of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization; or
- disclosing personal or proprietary information of another user, person or organization.
- The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use privileges of anyone who, in the Company's sole discretion, either posts unacceptable Content or engages in unacceptable behavior.
By submitting Content, you represent and warrant that such Content:
- shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property and proprietary rights;
- shall not be fraudulent or involve counterfeit or stolen information or items;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and
- shall not create any liability for The Company or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and employees.
- The Company cannot control all Content posted by third parties and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using this site you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content.